Wednesday, January 29, 2014

lunar camel



                  shirt: vintage- it was my moms, skirt: thrifted, shoes: payless

This is sort of a low-key outfit, i had finals all day (they pushed em back bc of snow days :c). But, thanks to the snow days i got to go junk shopping with my mom! I went to Goodwill and my favorite surplus store, plus some craft stores earlier in the weekend.

My teacher said she got to see Siouxsie and the Banshees live TWICE!!! I will probably do a whole post of appreciation for everything Siouxsie soon.
I made myself a plastic bat necklace!! I had a lot of bats left over from halloween.



It glows in the dark (like my nails atm) sorry for the bad quality (there was no flash..)

I went a little bit crazy, good thing everything at Goodwill and the Surplus store is around $1. 


I am a sucker for stickers, and puffy planetary stickers? Forget about it. I am going to go cover everything in a million stickers, 5 year old style. 


 mini dinos!! I am going to make some earrings from them!



AND TA-DA!!! IT IS A SWITCHBLADE COMB!! perfect for my bangs and only $1 c:


I am addicted to cheesy aliens. I may have a problem.

AND... THE BEST FIND OF THE DAY... I GIVE YOU...
A mega rad Clockwork Orange-esque mini Ludwig Van bust!!! 99 cents. Perfect for the top of my record player while I play the Clockwork Orange soundtrack (it is so good). I am going to make a mold of this and hopefully cast some more of them- I figure it is a pretty cool thing that I can learn to cast with c:

Also: (wow this feels long) I have been crafting like a madwoman lately! Other than the necklace I made some more cockroach earrings (as seen in my last post) and some tights. 





Too bad all of this crafting has left my room in a whirlwind of paint, stickers, and beads that hurt when I step on them. Oh, and you can buy some of my earrings for yourself, if you want, here.

I will leave you with one of my favorite songs by Siouxsie and the Banshees (the title is also a great Siousxie song) :


No comments:

Post a Comment